Terms & Conditions
THINKITSMART SA (hereinafter ThinkITsmart), having the trade name Cooperlink, is a company duly incorporated under the laws of Belgium and having its registered office at Bois Saint Jean 15/1, 4102 SERAING under numbre 0683.610.567.
Contact: support portal
The website www.cooperlink.io and its subdomains fr.cooperlink.io, nl.cooperlink.io, etc (hereinafter the Website) are hosted by Webflow and/or OVH.
- Google analytics - Anonymous behavioral analysis on the website
- Intercom - Instant Messaging
- Hubspot - Behavioral Analytics, Contact Forms & Instant Messaging
- Clouflare - Delivery network
- Website - Website display preferences
ThinkITsmart undertakes to comply with (EU)REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
ThinkITsmart processes certain personal data in its capacity as data controller. It may in particular process the personal data for customer management, support and following up the implementation, after-sales service, direct marketing and compliance with its legal obligations.
In accordance with the GDPR, the Company and Customers may request access to their personal data. They may also request the rectification or erasure of the data.
Types of data
The types of personal data to be processed are users identification data and contacts identification data, namely
- ID for pseudonymization, first name, last name, email address, encrypted password, role in company, language, name of company, phone number.
- Activity in Cooperlink (linked by an identifier) – for users only
- Linked accounts to third party software (encrypted data) – for users only
User mean a person who makes use of the Cooperlink services. Contact means a person with whom the Cooperlink staff has a business relationship.
These data are collected during business exchanges through which you explicitly give your consent:
- Request for information on our website (contact forms)
- Subscription to the newsletter, to a seminar, to an event, ...
- During business meetings, events or by exchanging business cards
- By accepting a connection request on a social network
- Correspondence with one of the staff members
- Drafting an offer and concluding a contract
- Creating a user account
- Your support requests
Nature and purpose
The nature and purpose of the processing of personal data are users administration and contacts management, and more precisely:
- Sending targeted marketing and avertising notices, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preference
- Sending newsletter
- Offers, contracts and invoicing
- Creation of user account (for production or demo purpose) and provision of services
- Provision of support assistance
- User experience and behavioral analyses
- Conducting studies, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research
ThinkITsmart ensures that staff authorised to process the personal data perform such processing activities in accordance with the instructions given by the direction and have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
ThinkITsmart ensures that each sub-processor performs all its obligations in particular by providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR.
ThinkITsmart currently makes use of the following categories of sub-processors in order to ensure the performance of the services to the data subjects:
- Webflow - Website hosting provider
- Microsoft Office 365 WOPI for the integration with Office Online service (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Microsoft Azure for support and operations services
- Twilio Sendgrid - Provider of email services (notifications to users and mailing)
- Sendinblue - Provider of email services (mailing)
- Hubspot - Provider of CRM services (contacts management)
- Pipedrive - Provider of CRM services (contacts management)
- Intercom - Provider of digital support services (chat messaging for assistance and product discovery)
- Jira - Provide of digital support services (portal and email support portal)
Data subject rights
As a data subjet you can:
- You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access);
- You can ask for information to be corrected;
- You can ask to receive a copy a data we hold on you (right to portability);
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten);
- You can object the way in which we use your information;
- You can complain to the supervisory authority;
If you wish to enact any of these rights, of if you want to notify a potential data breach, please contact us via our support portal
When the Cooperlink platform is provided as a Software-as-a-Service or when ThinkITsmart's personel has access to the data (eg. for configuration purpose), ThinkITsmart act as a subcontractor with respect to the personal data collected by its Customers. In this case, the Customer and ThinkITsmart shall conclude, in good faith and as soon as possible, a subcontractor contract in accordance with Article 28, paragraph 3 of the GDPR (the “Data Processing Agreement”).
Cooperlink is provided under a security level appropriate to a normal use of the services, namely the management of construction projects in a professional use within the framework defined by the Data Processing Agreement.
The Customer is and remains in this case the sole data controller and it is the Customer alone who (i) determines the purposes and means of processing the personal data collected (ii) assesses whether the security measures provided constitute sufficient technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data processed as required by the GDPR and (iii) gives instructions regarding the processing and transfer of the Personal Data collected by the Customer.
For more information on the security measures implemented, please consult the Security and data governance article.
Get a copy of our Data Process Agreement. This document is for information only and is subjet to review process.