Ixelles Swimming Pool
Connect contractor, site and customer together - Use case with Efficy, Sharepoint & Letsbuild
Construction players must ensure the traceability, sustainability and easy access to the history of the information they produce internally and they exchange with partners.
Email, the sole denominator between companies, is a serious showstopper for coordination and archiving. Cloud platforms are not an answer either: the range of tools that partners impose is significant, which translates on the long run into change management, continuous training needs and inexploitable resources for the company.
The need to set up a structured and coherent digital office for an entire organization therefore comes up against many obstacles.
To achieve its standardization objectives, Eiffage has chosen the option of integration.
Eiffage notably uses Cooperlink on the Ixelles swimming pool project. This project carried out on behalf of Beliris is a fine example of Eiffage's digital office. All plans and technical sheets are available and filed at any time internally on Efficy, on site through Letsbuild, and at the customer's on its Sharepoint interface.
Chief Digital & Innovation Officer
Eiffage has chosen to provide its collaborators with a uniform digital workspace and to interface it with those of its partners. We use therefore Cooperlink to ensure inteoperability, ie. let our tools & those of our partners talk to each other.
From day 1, our support teams and our sites have now direct access to the latest up-to-date plans whatever tools they use for their roles. When an issue is observed on site, they immediately have all the necessary information to geolocate and classify it in real time.
Cooperlink acts as the man in the middle of everyone who takes the data on one side and makes sure to transmit it on the other, automatically, without error and according to a structure with which everyone is used to to work. It relieves the project managers, foremen and support team of tedious tasks and allows them to concentrate on their value-added tasks.
Eiffage's document management tool is:
- synchronized in real time with site management tools (Letsbuild)
- linked to the client's tools (eg. Sharepoint), according to pre-established rules
In the past, Eiffage experienced non-integrated tools which led to their decline in the company and they were abandoned by employees. By implementing Cooperlink's technology, Eiffage consolidates its digital office and fulfills its ISO obligations.
- The data is mastered in a structure specific to the company
- The data is available, but above all reliable and of high quality
- Control of the work by the conductors is facilitated. It makes it possible to lift the veil on information that was previously lost
- Approvals are ensured to be transmitted to the customer without delay
Eiffage chose to work with the Cooperlink solution for several reasons:
- Even if it represents more investment at the start, the total cost (TCO) is quickly amortized on the volume of projects and the speed of implementation
- Working with an actor who masters the sector is a quality assurance