Technical documentation and as-built file - Guide for the efficient builder
Barely 40 submittals published that the same information has already been encoded 6 times by various collaborators of the project. This is what sadly reveals one of our studies carried out with a partner client. And you, are you doing better?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
In this book you will learn how to reduce administrative burden and create an as-built file from the first day.
Register below to get access to the eBook.
What's in the eBook
- Manage technical documentation (plans, calculation notes, studies, etc.) without risk taking on execution times and with complete peace of mind.
- Reduce administrative tasks to focus on tasks with greater added value on site.
- Centralize and facilitate access to information without multiplying communication channels.
- Put an end to the multiple approvals to be collected, in emails or by post.
- Stop chasing after signatures and comments from partners.
- Eliminate paperwork and paper documents to be printed, filed in folders and stored on site as good for execution.
- Effectively structure a technical file so that it can be used immediately by the service. after-sales service or the maintenance service after transfer.
- Improve the quality of the files delivered and maintain a professional image with the project owners.
- Build the as-built file from the first day of the execution phase and provide a copy in time real to the project owner.
- Keep control and ensure the traceability of the documents exchanged.
- Reduce the risk of litigation and protect against potential claims.