Call on an expert in document management to help you keep your projects on track
- Enable everyone to make better decisions more quickly & keep control on budget & planning
- Secure traceability and data retrieval in case of claim or audit
- Make sure all necessary deliverables are handed over in due time
- Assurance that the project information is archived in a sustainable way
Knowledge is power - Acting on governance is the guarantee of actionable and sustainable projects' data
Meet our experts
Cooperlink partners with independent consultants to set up Cooperlink, organize your data and manage your projects according to your needs.
Our joint contribution is a real strength for your organization:
- Technology agnostic approach to the benefit of the customer
- Information management services by people who are involved and know well your business
- A set of common values namely agility, innovation, engagement and empowerment
The experts can help you to
Check compliance with company standards
Define classification schemes
Implement decision-making processes
Train users & partners
Manage document control on a regular basis
Provide support to all stakeholders
Keep deadlines & control quality
Continuously report on KPIs
Issue deliverables, As-Built, ...
Control archiving process
Provide advices for continuous improvement
A la carte
Make your own menu
Define the scope based on your needs. Whether it's for half a day a week or more, an expert will always be there to help you.
Document submission and long-term archiving
The document control process supports the decision-making processes of each new revision and it ensures traceability and archiving.
Master Document Register
All of the project information is consolidated and organized in digital books to allow easy and efficient research.