Bricsys 24/7 Integration with Microsoft SharePoint / Teams - Microsoft Office 365
Cooperlink CONNECT enables a real time two ways integration between Bricsys 24/7 and Microsoft SharePoint.
As a Bricsys user, have you ever experienced not having access to thelatest version of a plan or product sheet? To have the most recent informationon Bricsys, a user must deposit it manually. And this is precisely where itgets stuck.
Why does that matter?
Forget the upload & downloads: These manual operations are replacedby an automated process.As soon as a document on Sharepoint has a predefined status, it is synchronizedwith Bricsys 24/7 or vice-versa.
- Directly find the latest version. As an Bricsys 24/7 or SharePoint user, you are sure to find and use the version that matters. Avoid the risk of working based on an outdated version and stop losing time validating which version is the good one across different systems.
- The Sharepoint and Bricsys 24/7 platforms are complementary. Sharepoint is used for internal collaboration and durable storage of documents. Bricsys 24/7 instead allows collaboration with partners around a construction project. The latter is business-oriented but intended to be a temporary storage space, that is to say for the duration of the project. Connecting the two systems together reduces friction and the risks of error.
- Protect your data. Having the data stored in one sustainable storage is the way to meet security compliance and protect your organization against data lost (https://www.cooperlink.io/challenges/secure-centralize-and-own-your-data-prevent-losses-and-claims).
- Offer the possibility to your partners to also have the data in their own Sharepoint environment. They will benefit just like you from the advantages of integration: automation, fewer errors, etc.
Why Cooperlink as link between Bricsys 24/7 and Sharepoint?
Integration between commercial platforms can also be done via custom developments. So why using Cooperlink ?
The challenges with custom development are the complexity and the maintenance. Let me explain :
- Integration works are complex and long to develop. Manipulate data across systems can be tricky (eg how do you detect that a file has been moved or renamed) and connecting to different systems means learning new API's.
- API of commercial products tend to change quite often.
- Monitoring needed: Systems and a team need to be foreseen.
Therefore, we offer another way:
- We take care of the initial implementation and later upgrades whenever a new version of the APIs is released.
- We take care of the monitoring. If a file has not been correctly synchronized, we will manage and solve the incident.
- Costs are predictive.
In short, all-in and available within days instead of months.
What is your project?
Tell us more about your project and needs. Our experts will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Talk to an expert
Alliances & Network Boost Director
Cooperlink Release November '22 - version 2022.3
Your feedback has been of great help to us in developing this new version of Cooperlink, which is much easier to use and configure. We talk about simplified navigation in the interface, annotations on PDF files, improvement of price request features and many other improvements to the user experience.
Bricsys 24/7 Embeds Automated Document Management Workflow with Cooperlink CONNECT
The integration accelerates secure data interchange for faster decision making and enables project managers and CxO to create a unified digital environment, limiting the cost of errors arising in repetitive processes and disconnected systems
Real estate developer or contractor? Impose your CDE platform. You know Why. We tell you How.
Do you find it difficult to impose your platform on your partners who prefer to use theirs? This blog article is for you! With a different approach that is more respectful of everyone's interests, check out how to avoid the trap of having more than one CDE on a construction project.