Web Developer Front-end Angular (M/F)
Do you want to take on a new challenge in a startup with a bright future? You want to be part of a y ...
Cooperlink is a fast-growing startup that offers an innovative digital platform that allows construction, engineering and logistics players to automate their collaboration and information exchange, without changing their habits, using their own tools. Discover Cooperlink in video on www.cooperlink.io
Cooperlink’s customers include leaders in its target markets and it is used for large-scale, multi-million euro projects.
Do you want to take on a new challenge in a startup with a bright future? You want to be part of a young and dynamic team. You are curious, with a creative spirit and you are motivated. You are enthusiastic about participating in the development of an innovative product on the market. You like to have the satisfaction of a job well done and to make a real contribution to the evolution of the company and its strategy. You are looking for opportunities to develop yourself in a high-potential company.
So what are you waiting for to come and meet us?
Where? In Liege
- You have experience in frontend web development (Master or Bachelor)
- You have a passion for design and UX / UI issues
- You are ready to invest in developing creative approaches to technical challenges
- You master the HTML5 and CSS3 languages
- And a habit taken for versioning, preferably Git
What we offer you:
- Undertake UX / UI design missions within the Cooperlink solution
- Participate in development in HTML, CSS3, SASS, Angular, Angular CLI, Typescript
- Experiment with new functionalities and drive PoCs.
- Collaborate with a highly qualified team
- A particularly attractive salary package to match your skills and experience
Are acknowledged strengths, without being mandatory:
- Experience in Java Sprint Boot
- You have easy contact with the client to improve UX
You will be guaranteed to work on fascinating subjects, at the cutting edge of technology, in a modern, inspiring and fostering collaboration.
How to apply?
Please send your application with a CV to email@example.com or call us on +32 475 847 812