Web Developer Backend Java (M/F)
Do you want to take on a new challenge in a startup with a bright future? You want to be part of a y ...
Cooperlink is a fast-growing startup that offers an innovative digital platform that allows construction, engineering and logistics players to automate their collaboration and information exchange, without changing their habits, using their own tools. Discover Cooperlink in video on www.cooperlink.io
Cooperlink’s customers include leaders in its target markets and it is used for large-scale, multi-million euro projects.
Do you want to take on a new challenge in a startup with a bright future? You want to be part of a young and dynamic team. You are curious, with a creative spirit and you are motivated. You are enthusiastic about participating in the development of an innovative product on the market. You like to have the satisfaction of a job well done and to make a real contribution to the evolution of the company and its strategy. You are looking for opportunities to develop yourself in a high-potential company.
So what are you waiting for to come and meet us?
Where? In Liege
- You have experience in backend web development (Master or Bachelor)
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) and dependency injection (DI/IOC).
- You are willing to invest yourself in developing creative approaches to technical challenges.
- You master the Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL technologies.
- You use GIT and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira).
What we offer to you:
- Participate in the development of the backend and communication bus of Cooperlink.
- Develop integrations with third party tools
- Experimenting with new features and driving PoCs.
- Collaborate with a highly qualified team
- A particularly attractive salary package to match your skills and experience
Are acknowledged strengths, without being mandatory:
- As an excellent chameleon, you’re ready to give a helping hand to the frontend angular team if needed.
- Experience in .NET core
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, SignalR, SAML, OWIN
- An experience in machine learning / data mining / optimization
- Linux open source infrastructure, and docker
You will be guaranteed to work on fascinating subjects, at the cutting edge of technology, in a modern, inspiring and fostering collaboration.
How to apply?
Please send your application with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +32 475 847 812