Senior Business Development Manager (Digital Construction)
The covid-19 pandemic was a major boost for Cooperlink in terms of projects and innovation. We now w ...
You are you eager to bring and lever your sales skills to drive growth within a particularly innovative startup. You are enthusiastic to participate in the rapid growth of a unique product on the market. You like to make a real contribution to the development of a high-potential company and its strategy.
Your mission is to actively find new customers and develop new business opportunities. You also collaborate in the development of the digital marketing strategy.
Result oriented, you are above all a door opener who will then be assisted by the technical team in order to find the ideal technical solution for the client.
You carry-out the entire sales process from finding leads, making appointments, analyzing needs, drawing up offers and closing the sale. You are responsible for maintaining the CRM. You will then ensure the follow-up of this by remaining in regular contact with the customer in order to detect other potential needs.
Representing the company, you participate in events, fair trades, interest groups and you are active online.
Cooperlink is a SaaS startup that empowers construction players to automate their collaboration without changing their ways, from their own tools. Discover it in video on www.cooperlink.io. Cooperlink’s customers include construction leaders and its platform is used for mid to large-scale projects.
The covid-19 pandemic was a major boost for the company in terms of projects and innovation. We are a team of 10 young and motivated intrapreneurs in a nice and flexible environment. We now want to take our sales department to the next level. This is why we are looking for your profile.
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in sales/technical-sales of digital products for the construction industry or collaborative software.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You have good communication skills. You are an active listener.
- You are resilient and perseverant, passionate about selling.
- You have the leadership skills to lead a business process from prospecting to closing. You have the ability to lead negotiations to their conclusion and involve the company’s resources when necessary.
- You are willing to invest yourself in developing ambitious and innovative business tactics. You enjoy working in a team environment. You are good at defending your ideas and to perform reporting to management. You support the company’s strategy.
We are offering you an key position in a dynamic team, with responsibilities. You will be granted an attractive compensation in line with the market for the position and experience considered. For the candidate who has a serious profile in relation to our research, who shows an entrepreneurial willingness, and who has been able to demonstrate his ability to meet the objectives set, we consider the possibility of an equity investment in the company.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call on +32 475 84 78 12