Cooperlink is hiring a Product Manager (Digital Construction / BIM)
Have you ever thought about how you could make everyday business tasks easier thanks to digital technology? Well, we have too! Every day we imagine how contractors, architects, project managers and design offices can work and communicate.
Cooperlink is a growing contech startup that offers an open platform to automate data exchanges and decision-making processes between the players and tools of a construction project, up to the delivery of a qualitative as-built file.
With a platform already widely used by market leaders (CFE, Besix, Eiffage, Immobel , etc.) on reference projects (WTC ZIN Towers in Brussels, Oosterweel Ring in Antwerp, HQ SNCB/NMBS, etc.), Cooperlink's next challenges are to introduce mobility, develop BIM data management and optimize user experience (UX).
Creativity, responsibilities, autonomy, leadership, innovation, coordination, prioritization, product strategy, customer satisfaction, user experience, … If these few terms resonate in your search for a new challenge, it is time to contact us.
- You have a technical or technical-commercial background (Master/Engineer) with experience as a Product Manager, BIM manager or similar
- You have experience in the development and/or use of digital products for at least 3 years.
- You have easy contact with the R&D team, the sales team and the customer. You like to listen and support end users. You are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- You are interested in new ways of working (NWOW). You already have skills in the construction sector or you are ready to train.
- You have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis. You think design thinking, user stories, use cases and user experience. You have writing skills.
- You are able to see a project through to completion. You have control over priorities and you can easily set a product roadmap.
- You demonstrate assertive leadership to defend your ideas and the priorities of end users while listening to the constraints of the R&D and sales teams.
- You are ready to invest yourself to demonstrate both the creativity of an uninhibited and ambitious designer, as well as the necessary rigor of a manager to make decisions and follow them up.
- You speak and write in French, Dutch and English
You will have a key role, at the crossroads of development and sales, interacting with R&D teams and end users.
Implement the company's strategy through the definition of a product strategy
- Implement strategies to analyze, test and synthesize user needs. Define use cases. Establish requirements specifications.
- Perform market intelligence.
- Analyze product/market fit
Manage product development
- Establish user personas and trajectories. Describe functional requirements.
- Design the mockups and ensure the consistency of the application
- Manage the product roadmap, with the support of the sales and R&D teams.
- Contribute to quality control (testing of new functionalities, functional analysis of problems encountered in the field, etc.)
- Follow up on the roadmap and tests with customers.
Ensure Cooperlink's success with customers
- Set up the action plan to collect user opinions and market needs. Follow up on customer feedback.
- Communicate with customers on the evolution of the product.
- Write user manuals
- Create videos and other interactive media aimed at end users (use cases, features, etc.)
- Assist the Customer Success team in their tasks.
Additional assets, without being mandatory
- Knowledge of operational processes in the construction industry
- Knowledge of BIM
- A skill acquired in UX/UI
We offer you a particularly attractive salary package commensurate with your skills and seniority.
You will be guaranteed to work on exciting, innovative subjects, in a modern, inspiring and collaborative environment.
How to apply?
Please send your application on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3128675023/. Take us on a ride 😉
What is your project?
Tell us more about your project and needs. Our experts will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Talk to an expert
CEO & Co-founder
Cooperlink Release November '22 - version 2022.3
Your feedback has been of great help to us in developing this new version of Cooperlink, which is much easier to use and configure. We talk about simplified navigation in the interface, annotations on PDF files, improvement of price request features and many other improvements to the user experience.
Bricsys 24/7 Embeds Automated Document Management Workflow with Cooperlink CONNECT
The integration accelerates secure data interchange for faster decision making and enables project managers and CxO to create a unified digital environment, limiting the cost of errors arising in repetitive processes and disconnected systems
Real estate developer or contractor? Impose your CDE platform. You know Why. We tell you How.
Do you find it difficult to impose your platform on your partners who prefer to use theirs? This blog article is for you! With a different approach that is more respectful of everyone's interests, check out how to avoid the trap of having more than one CDE on a construction project.