Cooperlink is hiring a Product Manager (Digital Construction / BIM)
Have you ever thought about how you could make everyday business tasks easier thanks to digital technology? Well, we have too! Every day we imagine how contractors, architects, project managers and design offices can work and communicate.
Cooperlink is a growing contech startup that offers an open platform to automate data exchanges and decision-making processes between the players and tools of a construction project, up to the delivery of a qualitative as-built file.
With a platform already widely used by market leaders (CFE, Besix, Eiffage, Immobel , etc.) on reference projects (WTC ZIN Towers in Brussels, Oosterweel Ring in Antwerp, HQ SNCB/NMBS, etc.), Cooperlink's next challenges are to introduce mobility, develop BIM data management and optimize user experience (UX).
Creativity, responsibilities, autonomy, leadership, innovation, coordination, prioritization, product strategy, customer satisfaction, user experience, … If these few terms resonate in your search for a new challenge, it is time to contact us.
- You have a technical or technical-commercial background (Master/Engineer) with experience as a Product Manager, BIM manager or similar
- You have experience in the development and/or use of digital products for at least 3 years.
- You have easy contact with the R&D team, the sales team and the customer. You like to listen and support end users. You are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- You are interested in new ways of working (NWOW). You already have skills in the construction sector or you are ready to train.
- You have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis. You think design thinking, user stories, use cases and user experience. You have writing skills.
- You are able to see a project through to completion. You have control over priorities and you can easily set a product roadmap.
- You demonstrate assertive leadership to defend your ideas and the priorities of end users while listening to the constraints of the R&D and sales teams.
- You are ready to invest yourself to demonstrate both the creativity of an uninhibited and ambitious designer, as well as the necessary rigor of a manager to make decisions and follow them up.
- You speak and write in French, Dutch and English
You will have a key role, at the crossroads of development and sales, interacting with R&D teams and end users.
Implement the company's strategy through the definition of a product strategy
- Implement strategies to analyze, test and synthesize user needs. Define use cases. Establish requirements specifications.
- Perform market intelligence.
- Analyze product/market fit
Manage product development
- Establish user personas and trajectories. Describe functional requirements.
- Design the mockups and ensure the consistency of the application
- Manage the product roadmap, with the support of the sales and R&D teams.
- Contribute to quality control (testing of new functionalities, functional analysis of problems encountered in the field, etc.)
- Follow up on the roadmap and tests with customers.
Ensure Cooperlink's success with customers
- Set up the action plan to collect user opinions and market needs. Follow up on customer feedback.
- Communicate with customers on the evolution of the product.
- Write user manuals
- Create videos and other interactive media aimed at end users (use cases, features, etc.)
- Assist the Customer Success team in their tasks.
Additional assets, without being mandatory
- Knowledge of operational processes in the construction industry
- Knowledge of BIM
- A skill acquired in UX/UI
We offer you a particularly attractive salary package commensurate with your skills and seniority.
You will be guaranteed to work on exciting, innovative subjects, in a modern, inspiring and collaborative environment.
How to apply?
Please send your application on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3128675023/. Take us on a ride 😉
What is your project?
Tell us more about your project and needs. Our experts will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Talk to an expert
CEO & Co-founder
Cooperlink Release July '23 - version 2023.2
Unveiling the July 2023 release of Cooperlink: Prepare for another feature-rich update! Brace yourself for the future of work with our revolutionary new graphical workflow designer, streamlining every task. Stay seamlessly connected and productive on-the-go with our cutting-edge mobile application. An unparalleled experience awaits, reshaping collaboration and efficiency.
Introducing the New Cooperlink Mobile App: Connect, Collaborate, Achieve!
Dear enthusiasts of productivity and efficient collaboration, we have news that will reshape your experience! With the new Cooperlink mobile app, you can stay connected, collaborate with your team, and achieve your goals from anywhere.
BIM World 2023: The Construction Hub to Address the Multiplicity of Digital Tools and Enhance the BIM Model in One Click
(Re)immerse yourself in the conference held by Axel Palmers, CEO of Cooperlink, during BIM World 2023 in Paris. Discover the concept of the "construction hub," as well as our research project with the University of Liège focused on enriching BIM models. It was also a great opportunity to announce our entry into the French market.
Construction Project Partners: How to Efficiently Manage Emails and Collaborate (Finally)?
Email management has become a major challenge for professionals. The amount of information transmitted through this channel and the lack of evolution in traditional solutions to meet users' needs have led Cooperlink to develop a customized solution for stakeholders in a real estate project.
Cooperlink Release March '23 - version 2023.1
You've all been waiting for it, haven't you? The new Cooperlink has arrived. Lots of new, even more powerful features, better usability and noticeably faster performance. We are talking about built-in automation, bulk processing of tasks, simplification of the project configuration and many improvements in the interface.
Cooperlink Release November '22 - version 2022.3
Your feedback has been of great help to us in developing this new version of Cooperlink, which is much easier to use and configure. We talk about simplified navigation in the interface, annotations on PDF files, improvement of price request features and many other improvements to the user experience.