Customer Success & Product manager (M/F)
Are you eager to bring and develop your skills in product and customer success management within a p ...
Are you eager to bring and develop your skills in product and customer success management within a particularly innovative startup and agile team?
Your mission is to support customers to ensure Cooperlink’s success within their company and to drive its development in line with market needs.
You are enthusiastic to participate in the development of a unique product on the market. You enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done and of making a real contribution to the development of the company and its strategy. You are looking for development opportunities in a high-potential company.
Cooperlink is a fast-growing startup that offers a digital SaaS platform that allows construction, engineering and logistics players to automate their collaboration and information exchanges, without changing their habits, using their own tools. Discover Cooperlink in video on www.cooperlink.io
Cooperlink’s customers include leaders in its target markets and it is used for large-scale, multi-million euro projects.
- You have a technical or technical-sales background (Master/Engineer)
- You have experience in the development and/or use of digital products for at least 3 years.
- You have the communication skills to work with the R&D team, the sales team and the customer. You like to listen to and support end users. You are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- You are interested in new ways of working (NWOW). You already have skills in the areas targeted by Cooperlink or you are ready to train.
- You have analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis. You think design thinking, use cases, and user experience. You have writing skills.
- You are able to manage a project up to completion. You are able to set priorities and can easily establish a product roadmap.
- You have strong leadership skills to defend your ideas while listening to the R&D and sales teams.
- You are willing to invest yourself to demonstrate both the creativity of an open minded and ambitious designer and the rigour necessary to make and follow up on decisions.
- You speak and write in French and English.
What we’re offering you:
- A key role, at the crossroads of development and sales, interacting with R&D teams and end-users.
- Ensuring Cooperlink’s success with customers
- Supporting customers from the moment Cooperlink is implemented in their organization (define usage scenarios, configure the tool, test the scenarios …).
- Train users.
- Follow up on customer feedback and product/need matching.
- Implement the company’s strategy through the definition of a product strategy.
- Implement strategies to analyze, test and synthesize user needs. Define use cases. Establish requirement specifications.
- Carry out a market and competition intelligence.
- Manage the product roadmap, with the help of the sales and R&D teams. Follow up on the roadmap and customer tests.
- A particularly attractive salary package commensurate with your skills
Are acknowledged strengths, without being mandatory:
- Knowledge of the construction, engineering or logistics sector.
- Active knowledge of Dutch
- An experience in UX/UI
- An appetite for digital marketing
You will be guaranteed to work on exciting, innovative topics in a modern, inspiring and collaborative environment.
How to apply?
Please send your application with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +32 475 847 812