Business Development & Viral Growth Manager (M/F)
Are you eager to bring and develop your sales and marketing skills within a particularly innovative ...
Are you eager to bring and develop your sales and marketing skills within a particularly innovative startup and agile team?
Your mission is to concretize the company’s strategy through the development and implementation of successful sales and growth hacking plans.
You are enthusiastic to participate in the rapid growth of a unique product on the market. You like to make a real contribution to the development of the company and its strategy. You are looking for development prospects in a high-potential company.
Cooperlink is a fast-growing startup that offers a digital SaaS platform that allows construction, engineering and logistics players to automate their collaboration and information exchanges, without changing their habits, using their own tools. Discover Cooperlink in video on www.cooperlink.io
Cooperlink’s customers include leaders in its target markets and it is used for large-scale, multi-million euro projects.
- You have a sales/technical-sales and marketing background (Bachelor or Master).
- You have at least 5 years experience in the business development of digital products.
- You are interested in new ways of working (NWOW). You already have skills in the areas targeted by Cooperlink or you are willing to train.
- You have good communication skills. You are an active listener.
- You have the leadership skills to lead a business process from prospecting to closing. You have the ability to lead negotiations to their conclusion and involve the company’s resources necessary for the conclusion of the contract. You are resilient and perseverant.
- You have analytical skills and an ability to synthesize. You think in terms of application cases, business cases. You have good writing skills.
- You are an excellent chameleon and are able to speak in the client’s language.
- You are willing to invest yourself in developing ambitious and innovative business tactics. You enjoy working in a team environment. You are good at defending your ideas to management. You support the company’s strategy.
- You have the ability to lead a future sales team.
- You speak and write in French and English.
What we’re offering you:
- A key position, particularly dynamic, with responsibilities, combining sales activities, digital marketing and development of new markets.
- To implement the commercial plan
- Prospecting with target customers
- Drawing up commercial offers and ensuring commercial follow-up
- Involve the necessary resources to speed up client decision making
- Identifying and setting up partnerships that will structure the company
- Collaborate in the development of a marketing strategy aimed at boosting the viral business model.
- Create, set up and test growth hacking strategies within the Cooperlink product (user experience)
- Develop and supervise digital marketing and online presence (content marketing, social networks, …)
- Participate in the development of the company and product strategies.
- Representing the company at events, trade fairs, interest groups and/or online
- Commercial presentations and/or presentations of interest (e.g. breakfasts, webinars, …)
- Active presence on social networks
- Attractive compensation in line with the market for the position and experience considered. For the candidate who has a serious profile in relation to our research, who shows an entrepreneurial willingness, and who has been able to demonstrate his ability to meet the objectives set, we consider the possibility of an equity investment in the company.
Are acknowledged strengths, without being mandatory:
- Knowledge of the construction, engineering or logistics sector.
- Active knowledge of Dutch
- Experience in digital marketing